1. Survle.com is a online surveys creation tool, allowing users easily to create online surveys by themselves.
2. Users must register before using Survle.com service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Survle.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Survle.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Surveys responders do not need to register.
3. Disclaimer: The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER GENERAL INTERNET, INC. NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES.
4. The Service and the Sites include Databases which allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback to Survle.com and its affiliates. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You acknowledge that Survle.com do not control the information available on the surveys and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any survey are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content.
5. You understand that while using the Survle.com services, you might be exposed to various forms of User Submissions, and that Survle.com is not responsible for the accuracy or intellectual property of such User Submissions. You also understand and agree that you might be exposed to User Submissions that may be inaccurate, offensive or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Survle.com with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Survle.com, its Owners/Operators, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
6. Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER SURVLE.COM, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST SURVLE.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
7. Survle.com do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service or from surveys on this site. When clicking links to other pages from Survle.com all users of the system acknowledge that Survle.com is not responsible for the accuracy or content of those links. Posting of URL's that lead to ADULT SITES or Pay Sites is not allowed.
8. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., email address) on surveys, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties, and shall therefore be the sole responsibility and liability of the poster.
9. Survle.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Survle.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Survle.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any survey data or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that Survle.com reserves the right to delete accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Survle.com reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
10. Violation of these Terms and Conditions will cause termination of your account without a refund.